We, ZOOMVENUES FZ-LLC (“Company”; “We”; “us”; “our”) have developed www.zoomvenues.com and mobile application ZoomVenues (“Portal”), a Portal, which is an online Portal which allows:
(i) Venue Providers - owners of various banquette halls and co-working spaces and
(ii)Service Providers - various service providers listed on the Portal to provide services including floral services, catering services
to enlist their respective venues and /or services on the Portal so that persons who wish to book these venues/ services (“Customers”) to avail the services can avail the same through the Portal (“Services”).
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
3. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect User’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses when User visits the Portal to track and aggregate non-personal information. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of electronic device, manufacturer, make, model, unique ID of the electronic device and technical information about User’s means of connection to our Portal, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. For example, we may use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which User navigates our Portal. User understands that this information shall be non-personal information and could be used by the Company, for its own business purposes.
4.USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We shall use the Personal Information in the following cases: (i) for generating licenses for the Portal; (ii) to provide User with the Services and to assist the User in the event the User needs any additional support; (iii) for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Services provided by the Company; (iv) to more effectively provide the Services to User; (v) to improve the Services; (vi) to maintain and manage User Account; (vii) to assist User with technical difficulties that may arise in relation to User’s use and access of the Portal; (viii) to manage our relationship with User; (ix) for internal record keeping; and (x) to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
5. ANONYMIZED DATA
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide User’s Personal Information to third parties, without User’s prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose User’s Personal Information in the following cases:
- Administrators: We may provide access to User’s Personal information to any of our authorized administrators for an internal business purpose, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
- Affiliates: We may provide Personal Information we collect to our affiliates. For example, we may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates in order to respond to User’s requests for information or the Services.
- Joint Marketing Arrangements: Where permitted by law, we may share User’s Personal Information with joint marketers with whom we have a marketing arrangement, we would require all such joint marketers to have written contracts with us that specify appropriate use of User’s Personal Information, require them to safeguard User’s Personal Information, and prohibit them from making unauthorized or unlawful use of User’s Personal Information
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer User’s Personal Information if we are acquired by/we acquire or merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Portal, to a third party. Any third party or resultant entity that receives the User’s Personal Information pursuant to a merger, demerger or business transfer shall have the right to continue to use User’s Personal Information. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify the Users.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will retain User’s Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Services. We may also retain and use User’s Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Subject to this section, we will try to delete User’s Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion.
User’s Personal Information is stored on a secured Cloud server. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as our systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible and we take no liabilities or responsibilities for it. Users are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send User an e-mail that looks like it is from the Company asking for User’s personal information.
User is responsible for all the actions that take place under the User Account. If User chooses to share User Account details and password or any Personal Information with third parties, the User is solely responsible for the same. If User loses control of the User Account, User may lose substantial control over its Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions. It is User’s responsibility to keep User’s password confidential.
10. ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
13. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
14. GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
15. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY